- AHC Tranexamic Acid Solution brightening ampoule designed to help improve skin tone and texture.
- Helps to brighten skin tone and transform dull skin into a glowing, healthy skin.
- The absorbent milky smooth texture leaves no residual stickiness and offers a dewy finish, even when used with multiple layers of skin care products.
- A brightening Korean skin care product that contains high volume of tranexamic acid*, Carnosine and α-Bisabolol to brighten skin tone by three tones**.
- Smart delivery system: the Cera Presso™ technology for an effective delivery.
- A 20ml bottle, enriched with powerful glow-boosting skin care benefits, fragrance free, and hypoallergenic tested.
Experience Korea’s professional aesthetic clinic’s care with the AHC Tranexamic Solution. Formulated to offer smoother, brighter skin. The combination of patented brightening ingredients transforms dull skin, brightening it by three tones and resulting in smooth texture.
Formulated with a high volume of tranexamic acid*, this brightening Korean ampoule helps address uneven skin tone and is ideal for blemish care, offering a clear and brighter skin tone. This brightening skin care solution is formulated with Butylene Glycol to add a layer of softness and improve texture of your skin.
Designed to tackle common skin concerns, the AHC Ampoule Directory provides undiluted solutions and ampoules for face with powerfully effective and patented ingredients to offer care for every skin type.
How to use AHC Ampoule Directory Tranexamic Acid Solution to Brighten Skin Tone
There are multiple ways to use the AHC Ampoule Directory Tranexamic Acid Solution, a Korean skin care product to brighten skin:
- Daily skin care. After preparing your skin with toner, use the dropper to apply a few drops of the brightening ampoule on to your palm or directly on your face. Gently pat to let the skin absorb it.
- Layering skin care. Create your unique regime by adding another bottle from the AHC Ampoule Directory specific to your skin concern. When layering, make sure the ampoule in the previous step is thoroughly absorbed.
- Mix skin care. Take an appropriate amount of the skin care product such as essence and cream and mix with your chosen ampoule on the palm of your hand. Gently apply on skin.
- Mask skin care. Wet cotton pads with a liberal amount of ampoule and place on areas with skin concerns. Remove after 10-20 minutes and lightly pat the remaining product until absorbed.
For optimal results, pair the Tranexamic Acid Solution with the Niacinamide Solution.
About AHC Ampoule Directory
AHC is the #1 Korean aesthetic skin care brand and has been giving women beautifully clear and glowing skin since 1999. Beginning as a professional skin care line catering to private aesthetic spas and dermatological clinics, it is renowned for its advanced technologies, and luxurious products enriched with premium ingredients.
Skin concerns may come and go as we try to keep pace with life. What we need is tailored care for each skin type. The AHC Ampoule Directory uses powerfully effective and patented ingredients to offer improvements for every skin type. A multi-use skin care product that will fit easily into any skin regime, each bottle of AHC Ampoule Directory has been formulated to address a specific skin concern so that you have the power to be your own aesthetician. Find the perfect Ampoule Directory Solution for you and apply it morning and night.
Ingredients: Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tranexamic Acid, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Panthenol, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Tromethamine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Ectoin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Carnosine, Bisabolol, Ceramide NP, Cholesterol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum