- AHC Cica Solution Calming Ampoule for face helps soothe tired and sensitive skin.
- A soothing skin care product for sensitive skin that contains centella asiatica extract derived from four types of calming ingredients, known to provide skin care for sensitive skin.
- Contains Active level 0.5% Panthenol (Vitamin B5) known to improve hydration.
- Formulated with 3.8% w/w Butylene Glycol, known to condition skin by adding a layer of softness and improve skin texture.
- Smart delivery system: the Cera Presso™ technology for an effective delivery.
- 20ml bottle, enriched with powerful soothing skin care benefits, fragrance free and hypoallergenic tested.
Experience Korea’s professional aesthetic clinic’s care with the AHC Cica Solution, a hydrating ampoule for sensitive skin.
Designed to tackle sensitive skin concerns, the AHC Ampoule Directory Cica Ampoule provides hydrating and soothing solutions for your skin and is designed to be powerfully effective. The Cera Presso™ technology, makes active molecules 1/3000 smaller than the size of pore for an easy penetration to the skin. In addition, the careful formulation makes this suitable for every skin type.
How to use the AHC Ampoule Directory Cica Solution
There are multiple ways to enjoy the AHC Ampoule Directory Cica Solution.
- Daily skin care. After preparing your skin with toner, use the dropper to apply a few drops of the soothing ampoule on to your palm or directly on your face. Gently pat to let the skin absorb it.
- Layering skin care. Create your unique regime by adding another bottle from the AHC Ampoule Directory specific to your skin concern. When layering, make sure the ampoule in the previous step is thoroughly absorbed.
- Mix skin care. Take an appropriate amount of the skin care product such as essence and cream and mix with your chosen ampoule on the palm of your hand. Gently apply on skin.
- Mask skin care. Wet cotton pads with a liberal amount of ampoule and place on areas with skin concerns. Remove after 10-20 minutes and lightly pat the remaining product until absorbed.
Top tip: AHC Ampoule Directory Cica Solution can also be used as an emergency facial patch for irritated skin by placing a cotton pad soaked in the solution on the affected area. For best results, especially on days when you can feel your face heat up, refrigerate the ampoule cotton-soaked pad before use.
About AHC Ampoule Directory
AHC is the #1 Korean aesthetic skin care brand and has been giving women beautifully clear and glowing skin since 1999. Beginning as a professional skin care line catering to private aesthetic spas and dermatological clinics, it is renowned for its advanced technologies, and luxurious products enriched with premium ingredients.
Skin concerns may come and go as we try to keep pace with life. What we need is tailored care for each skin type. The AHC Ampoule Directory uses powerfully effective and patented ingredients to offer improvements for every skin type. A multi-use skin care product that will fit easily into any skin regime, each bottle of AHC Ampoule Directory has been formulated to address a specific skin concern so that you have the power to be your own aesthetician. Find the perfect Ampoule Directory Solution for you and apply it morning and night.